[CentOS-virt] KVM instance keep crashing

Fri Oct 15 09:57:17 UTC 2010
Poh Yong Hwang <yongsan at gmail.com>

Hi,

The message log belongs to the guest which will become unresponsive from
time to time. I have done the following and it report the same both on host
as well as guest:

[root at localhost conf]# cat /proc/sys/kernel/tainted
65

YongSan