[CentOS-virt] small cloud interface : http://karesansui-project.info/

JDF. Franklin jdf.lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 19:48:12 EDT 2011

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 4:01 AM, Eduardo Minguez Perez
<e.minguez at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 12:44, Dennis Jacobfeuerborn
>> BTW what happened to Red Hats RHEV-M System? They wanted to release an
>> open-source version of that a while ago. Does anyone know what the status
>> of that is?
>
> I've been testing RHEV-M in a large environment few weeks ago, and the
> RedHat consultant told me that they expect to release 3.0-beta after
> summer, and opensource it in the future (not scheduled yet)

You probably want to follow Richard WM Jones' blog:
http://rwmj.wordpress.com/2011/08/19/rhev-m-3-0-beta-part-3/

>From comments today:

    Greg DeKoenigsberg:
    Cool… but is it appropriate to have this on Fedora Planet if
Fedora users can’t try it out? Kinda like dangling meat in front of
hungry hounds, isn’t it? :)

        rich:
        Hopefully I’ll have news about this within a week or so.