[CentOS-virt] CentOS 4.8

Y. K. Liu

ykliu7 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 22:58:11 UTC 2011

Thank you, Lucas and Aly, for your help.

I got the problem resolved now. When I installed CentOS 4.8 on VMware
Fusion, I should not have used the VMware default easy installation, which
bypassed the installation questions, including setting the root password.
After I unchecked the easy installation, I was able to set the root
password.

Thank you again, anyway.
Jerry