[CentOS-virt] Resizing EXT3 partition in guest instance CentOS5

Sun Feb 6 23:35:59 UTC 2011
Thomas Smith <theitsmith at gmail.com>

I see. So we are looking to decrease the size, not increase it. (I also
assumed we were talking about a disk image.)

OP, what are you using as the backing storage device? That is, are you using
a disk image or a block device?

If you are using a disk image, what format is the image? QCOW2? RAW?
Something else?
* Use "qemu-img info disk.img" to determine this. Execute this command on
the host.

If you are using a block device, knowledge of your file system structure (on
the host) will be necessary.