[CentOS-virt] OT: Recommendations for a virtual storage server

Fri Jan 28 15:13:34 UTC 2011
Gilberto Nunes <gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com>

My recomendation: Freenas...
It´s a lightweight NAS with freebsd and work very well...
I had installed 4 VM with KVM on CentOS 5.5.
This Freenas VM server iSCSI storage to 4 VM with Windows 2008 R2
Cluster FailOver solution...
 I installed Freenas ´cause I was needed iSCSI with Persistent
Reservation on it in order to deploy Cluster FailOver on MS WIndows
2008 R2...

I hope this can help you too...

Regards