[CentOS-virt] (no subject)

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Jul 28 04:31:34 EDT 2011

Hi,

On 07/27/2011 01:48 PM, Grant McWilliams wrote:
> Or ban Indonesia since that's where it's coming from. I can post a
> comment with anyone's email as the reply to address.

Thats a bit silly. If we did something like that, USA would have no
email worth talking about given that most spam worldwide originates from
there.

Also, can you consider usign a better email client ? Something more
mailing list friendly would be nice. It would allow you to trim the
replies and bottom post. Otoh, I am sure the spammer is quite happy
about your further promoting the url they were trying to get attention to.

- KB