[CentOS-virt] Suggestions to improve this minimal kickstart config for CentOS 6?

Thu Jul 21 10:43:40 UTC 2011
Dennis Jacobfeuerborn <dennisml at conversis.de>

On 07/20/2011 01:50 PM, Manuel Wolfshant wrote:
> On 07/20/2011 02:37 PM, Dennis Jacobfeuerborn wrote:
>> Oh, I believe you I'm just puzzled why I need the package and you don't.
>> Can you post an "rpm -qa|sort" of the final Package list you have in the
>> installed System?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Dennis
>>
> Already done that in my first mail.
> http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-virt/attachments/20110720/c78c2c2d/attachment.txt

Sorry, I only saw the kickstart file but didn't notice that there was a
package list attached as well.
Anyway it seems I need the system-config-firewall-base package because I
create a live image that I boot directly. After doing a regular install
with the same kickstart I can login normally even without that package.
Still no clue though why that would make a difference or what that
particular package has to do with logins.

Regards,
   Dennis