[CentOS-virt] Suggestions to improve this minimal kickstart config for CentOS 6?

Fri Jul 22 20:18:35 UTC 2011
Kartik Subbarao <subbarao at computer.org>

On 07/22/2011 02:11 PM, Manuel Wolfshant wrote:
>       The kickstart is intended to create images which can also run on
> real iron, including those with "real" storage ( brocade, qlogic etc ).
> Therefore the firmware is left there on purpose.

Ah I see, understood.

>       As of ks file size: who cares ? You create it once and use it as
> many times as needed. An extra dozen or hundreds of bytes / couple of
> lines are not significant in this context

That wasn't my point :-) I guess I could have said "simpler" rather than
"smaller" to make my point clearer. The less stuff that has to be
manually specified in the file, the less work needed from a maintenance
point of view. Also, it's simpler from a conceptual standpoint to see
what's happening.

	-Kartik