[CentOS-virt] Recommendations, please

Tom Bishop

bishoptf at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 15:54:50 UTC 2011

Russ if you have time can you elaborate more about why you are continuing to
go down the Xen path, I for one would love to hear the why's and what for.
I can understand the hardware requirements, and I know xen is generally
going to be faster but my small requirements have decided to start moving
things to KVM since that is the direction of the upstream...would welcome
your opinions if you have time available...Thanks in advance :)