[CentOS-virt] Resizing EXT3 partition in guest instance CentOS5

Sun Mar 13 08:03:02 UTC 2011
Poh Yong Hwang <yongsan at gmail.com>

Hi,

Sorry to bring this up again. Now i am trying the clonezilla method to
downsize one of my VM. I have created a smaller storage volume and added to
the VM. I boot up wih clonezilla but have issue cloning the drive over.
Should I use Disk-Image or Device-Device?

Please advise.

Thanks!

Yongsan