[CentOS-virt] KVM and shared disc...

Sun Oct 9 10:44:43 UTC 2011
Gilberto Nunes <gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com>

Hi all

I have deploy some VM's with MS Windows 2008 R2.
I deploy it using virt-manager, on CentOS 6.
On the same host where I installed CentOS I have installed LIO-Target to, in
order to providing iSCSI storage to VM's, 'cause I need install Windows
Cluster failover here.
I was work with iSCSI initiator from inside each VM's but this pratice show
me very instable situations.
Now, I use iscsi-initiator direct from host, on physical linux server and I
try to seek the iSCSI storage from that host...
I was capable  to found the device and attached into VM settings, via
virt-manager.
But, when I try to start the VM, I get this message:

libvirtError: internal error Process exited while reading console log output
char device redirected to /dev/pts/2
qemu-kvm+ -device lsi,id=scsi0,bus=pci.0,addr=0x7: Parameter 'driver'
expects a driver name
Try with argument '?' for a list

Someone has take this error someday???

Thanks