[CentOS-virt] Accessing NTFS on host from XP/Win7 VM

Tue Aug 14 19:24:39 UTC 2012
Dmitry E. Mikhailov <d.mikhailov at infocommunications.ru>

On Wed, 2012-08-15 at 00:24 +0530, Rajagopal Swaminathan wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I have installed Centos 6.3 recently on bare metal (as dual boot with
> win 7) and want to access the existing NTFS through XP Guest.

I didn't quite understand, what do you want to achieve.
I had winXP and CentOS 5.8 installed simultaneously on my laptop, winXP
was dual-use: either on a bare metal or as a guest in VMWare under
running CentOS. Had to create two hardware configurations on WinXP and
play with disk controllers.

Now I have CentOS 6.3 (recently installed) and going to achieve the same
thing under KVM. Shouldn't be different.

Best regards,
	Dmitry Mikhailov