[CentOS-virt] server host keys for kvm clones

Thu Jan 5 15:58:31 UTC 2012
Ed Heron <Ed at Heron-ent.com>

On Thu, 2012-01-05 at 15:05 +0000, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Personally, I hate images. Provisioning from fresh is easy enough, fast
> enough and manageable enough that images are almost always either the
> wrong solution or a by-product requirement from a third party tool that
> does not understand provisioning ( hello, all those so-called-cloud
> solutions .. )

  I feel this way too.  However, many people espousing imaging are so
adamant.  I don't argue because it just isn't worth it.  Whatever they
feel comfortable with as long as I'm not responsible for the result.