[CentOS-virt] server host keys for kvm clones

Thu Jan 5 16:51:06 UTC 2012
Ed Heron <Ed at Heron-ent.com>

On Thu, 2012-01-05 at 15:09 +0000, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> ... Keep in mind that you need to have your provisioning happen in a
> fairly secure environment itself, if you are going to add trust points
> on signatures like this - specially if they are 'generated' on demand.

  Other than installing from a separate network, which is difficult with
multiple locations and virtual machines (creating them in a central
place then transferring them across the Internet seems unwieldy), what
steps can we take to secure the provisioning?