[CentOS-virt] Package lists for Cloud images

Thu Oct 4 10:27:40 UTC 2012
Nux! <nux at li.nux.ro>

On 03.10.2012 22:38, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 10/03/2012 10:33 PM, Nux! wrote:
>> I'm currently working on a kickstart file that would install and
>> prepare images for openstack deployment, will update you when it's
>> done
>> (I'm almost there, need to polish a bit the partition resizing bit).
>
> Cool, I've been playing with Euca and ONE the last few days - my
> cloudstack install hit a bit of a roadblock ( my issue, nothing to do
> with cloudstack itself ).
>
> kickstarts, along with anything else, appreciated with thanks

http://li.nux.ro/download/openstack/ks/centos6_x86_64_minimal.ks

I know, it's a bit rough, but it works; it creates a "virgin",
self-resizable image to be deployed on openstack.
Suggestions on how to improve it welcome.

Nux!
www.nux.ro