[CentOS-virt] Package lists for Cloud images

Fri Oct 5 00:28:58 UTC 2012

On 10/04/2012 12:17 AM, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:
> Funny you should ask!! I'm on an open source project that does
> precisely this. It depends heavily on whether you're using standard

What project is that ?

Also, while all those are good ideas : I dont think its what we are
really targeting here initially. The overall goal is to produce a
specific set of images, then ensure they are available across as wide a
base as possible ( so, cloud vendors, cloud stacks for public clouds,
various virt technologies and as many different file formats as we can )

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax