[CentOS-virt] How do boot a xen domu into run level 1

me at tdiehl.org me at tdiehl.org
Thu Sep 20 12:03:40 EDT 2012

On Thu, 20 Sep 2012, Ed Heron wrote:

>  You could loop mount the messed up disk on the host or you could mount
> the messed up disk on another DomU and change it.

Yes, I thought about mounting it on another DomU right after I sent the
message to the list and that worked. It even activated the lvm partitions.

I am still wondering why I cannot get the thing into Run level 1 though.

I see numerous people on the net talking about just adding single to the
extras line in the xen config file but that does not work.

Thanks for the help.

Tom			me at tdiehl.org		Spamtrap address	 		me123 at tdiehl.org