[CentOS-virt] Issues with routing IPv6 to KVM Guests

David Hackl

info at dh-online.net
Fri Sep 14 22:16:43 UTC 2012

IPv6 is enabled. As I said, it works good on the node itself. I can ping
it and also ping out of it.

The link just shows an apache configuration with ipv6 and some basic
ipv6 configuration I already did.

And fpaste is an fedora related page and the binary is also available in
centos repo to easily post files or output from terminal. Saves a lot of
time...

Mfg from austria in this case to where? ;) Germany? ^^

David