[CentOS-virt] AWS AMI questions

Thu Aug 1 02:22:45 UTC 2013
CS <cove_s at yahoo.com>

Thanks Karanbir!

Just one comment about the raindrops project; having it as a closed source project that's separate from the official CentOS project, and has no recognizable organization behind, makes it hard to use in any sizable company. Inevitably there would be questions about security and verification of what is in the build, risk of being dependent on a project that may or may not be around in a few years. If it were open source, or perhaps under the CentOS brand, that would make it easier to use. Just an fyi...

-cs