[CentOS-virt] rhel7beta1 kernel and xen dom0

Fri Dec 20 20:12:30 UTC 2013
Mason Loring Bliss <mason at blisses.org>

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 12:35:11PM +0000, Karanbir Singh wrote:

> what sort of environ are you installing into ? I've now done a couple of
> installs that atleast completed.

Likewise, I haven't tried a dom0 install yet, but I have one RHEL 7 beta test
system running as a domU without significant issues so far. First order of
business here is evaluating it as a domU, but after that I have a personal
interest in seeing how much pain would be involved in RHEL 7 as a dom0.

--
 Mason Loring Bliss         mason at blisses.org        http://blisses.org/
"I am a brother of jackals, and a companion of ostriches."  (Job 30 : 29)