[CentOS-virt] CentOS AWS images in Sydney

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Feb 8 12:19:15 UTC 2013

On 02/08/2013 11:59 AM, Brian Lalor wrote:
> I'd really like to see the tooling you're using to *generate* these images.

Its an almost stock ami-creator run that builds the images locally, that
is then tested locally using a random bunch of glue (I wrote it, i know
its band-aid), Hope to have that replaced with an Eucalyptus instance in
a few weeks time, which would then have a public'ish window for people
to track stuff from.

Also, raindrops.centos.org has AWS delivery capability, but isnt plugged
in as yet. I still need to workout a few security specific issues before
that goes in ( ETA ~ 20th Feb )

Regards

- KB
--