[CentOS-virt] cloud-init in CentOS 6.3 images

Mathews, Bruce bruce.mathews at hp.com
Fri Feb 8 20:06:54 UTC 2013

Hi Karanbir,

Thanks so much for your dedication and assistance! Glenn has been working in background to obtain a response to your query. Phillip will be reaching out to you directly in the near term to discuss in more detail.

The Very Best!

Bruce Basil Mathews
HP Cloud Services, DBaaS Architect
Hewlett-Packard Company

+1 760 961 7699 / Tel
+1 760 553 3197 / Mobile
bruce.mathews at hp.com / Email
12386 Pocomoke Road
Apple Valley, CA 92308
USA

HP Public Cloud Site: http://www.hpcloud.com

'All the world is a stage, and all the men and women in it, merely players'

Jaquis, As You Like It!