[CentOS-virt] Xapi packages in CentOS xen-c6 repo: first steps

Mike McClurg mike.mcclurg at citrix.com
Tue Jul 2 17:14:22 UTC 2013

Hi list,

Dave Scott has been working on a prototype of XenServer's Xapi running
on stock CentOS 6.4 x86_64, with libvirt and ceph integration. He plans
to demo this at the CentOS dojo in Aldershot next week.

We'll be publishing the RPMs for this in a public Yum repo, and we would
really like for these RPMs to eventually live in the xen-c6 repo. I was
wondering what are the steps for making this happen, and also if it
would be possible to make this happen before the dojo next Friday (12 July).

We can provide a public Yum repository with these SRPMS and RPMS, if
that would help. Thanks,

Mike