[CentOS-virt] KVM virtual machine and SAN storage with FC

denis bahati djbahati at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 5 05:25:41 UTC 2013

Hi Team,

Thanks for the good explanation.

If that is not workable for the database, can anyone recommend me for the setup of the database clients and data files in order to achieve HA and load balancing? How should I set up my VMs and stations (Two machines with two VMs each)? I will appreciate for a workable approach and that is practical for the HA/Load balancing.

Regards