[CentOS-virt] Xapi packages in CentOS xen-c6 repo: first steps

Mon Jul 8 13:52:08 UTC 2013
Dave Scott <Dave.Scott at eu.citrix.com>

Hi,

Following up on my original mail, I've now put some experimental xenserver + libvirt + ceph repos up. I've put the binaries on xenbits.xen.org for now, and have written a blog post + wiki content. Feedback is welcome!

http://www.xenserver.org/discuss-virtualization/virtualization-blog/entry/tech-preview-of-xenserver-libvirt-ceph.html

http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Ceph_and_libvirt_technology_preview

Cheers,
Dave