[CentOS-virt] virt-manager like tool for Android

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Mon May 27 20:40:58 UTC 2013

Hi all,

   I use virt-manager as a way to give customers direct access to their
(virtual) servers. This is important for things like OS installs or when
do admin work where the network is down. This means I have to install a
little linux machine though as none of my clients are linux shops.

   So I got to wondering; If I understand, virt-manager is more or less
a hypervisor-aware VNC client, is it not? Is there anything equivalent
for Android devices? Many of my clients have Android devices and are
certainly more comfortable with those devices then with our linux
appliance. I'd be interested in hearing if anyone has a similar solution
to iOS devices, too.

Paid apps is fine, anything that does the job is good.

Thanks for any help/advice!

--
Digimer
access to education?