[CentOS-virt] Xen on CentOS 6.4

Sun May 26 22:03:23 UTC 2013
Robert Dinse <nanook at eskimo.com>

     Prior to CentOS 6.0 I used Xen, switched to KVM with 6.0 because it was
what was supported.  I thought I'd take a performance hit but for my
applications (web, mail, ftp, dns, shell servers), I didn't see any noticable
difference other than KVM was a lot easier.

     But the fact that people are still working on getting Xen running in
CentOS 6.4 tells me there must be something it does better.

     One area I really would like to see working is the qemu emulation of
other architectures so I could run some legacy apps on modern maintainable
hardware.

   Knowledgeable human assistance, not telephone trees or script readers.