[CentOS-virt] Xen on CentOS 6.4

Sun May 26 21:27:06 UTC 2013
Chris Wik <chris at anu.net>

On 26 May 13, at 23:15, John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com> wrote:

> On Sun, May 26, 2013 at 10:58:22PM +0200, Chris Wik wrote:
>> We're using the Xen kernel + tools from here on a couple dozen servers, working very nicely:
>>
>> https://www.crc.id.au/xen-on-rhel6-scientific-linux-6-centos-6-howto/
>
> Please don't top-post to public mailing lists.
>
> Disabling selinux as a required step?  I cry absolute BS on this, yet
> again.  If people can't figure out how to use selinux they have no right
> pushing Xen packages to the masses.

Feel free to contribute! From that site: "If there is anyone out there who wants to wade through what should be set for selinux to be enabled and still have Xen working, please email me!"

He's not forcing anyone to use his packages, simply sharing the work he has done, which I for one appreciate. Somewhat more constructive than your instructions on how to post to mailing lists.

--
Chris Wik
Anu Internet Services Ltd