[CentOS-virt] Cannot start CentOS after installing the latest Xen4 with kernel 3.10.20

Токарев Вячеслав vs.tokarev at yandex.ru
Tue Nov 26 13:47:22 UTC 2013

Hello.

I'm installing the latest version of XEN to CentOS 6.4 machine.
XEN version: 4.2.3-25.el6.centos.alt
kernel: 3.10.20-11.el6.centos.alt

When I reboot, many messages appears on the screen, indication the loading of XEN and then.. just a black screen. Several days ago I successfully installed XEN on another machine, but that was XEN 4.2.3-23 and kernel 3.4.68-9. And now, after the new version is released, it stopped working..

Also if I try to load a new kernel without XEN - it works perfectly.

Please help me find out what's wrong with the new XEN kernel and how to fix it. Thanks.