[CentOS-virt] New 3.10.18 Kernel for Xen4 needs testing

Wed Nov 13 16:56:18 UTC 2013
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

For anyone who is using our Xen4CentOS6 repo, we have created a new
kernel from the new LTS 3.10.x kernel tree (to upgrade the current 3.4.x
xen kernel) that we hope to roll into the production repo.

Please look here and test the kernel, libvirt, and xen files there:

http://dev.centos.org/centos/6/xen-c6-RC1/

That repo should be able to be used for testing or it should be able to
update a current xen4centos6 repo as well ... the packages are signed by
the testing key and I am currently using them, but YMMV, so be careful.

Please also provide feedback (both positive and negative) so we can move
these into production.

NOTE: after installing a new kernel, please run
"/usr/bin/grub-bootxen.sh" ... OR ... manually edit your
"/boot/grub/grub.conf" file to boot the new kernel on your dom0 machine.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes