[CentOS-virt] Automatic startup xen domains

C. L. Martinez carlopmart at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 21:09:55 UTC 2013

Correct, my problem is with libvirt but only when I use xen as a
hypervisor, not when I use kvm ...

When you setup a new vm using libvirt under a RHEL 6.x host, you don't
see Xen hypervisor as an option ... I doubt that Redhat accepts this
as a problem with their libvirt package ... but maybe I am wrong ...