[CentOS-virt] Upgrade of CentOS and libvirt: need help on configuring network

Nico Kadel-Garcia

nkadel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 02:42:26 UTC 2013

Or my old KVM notes,for setting up the networking for TUSK software, at
https://wikis.uit.tufts.edu/confluence/display/TUSKpub/Install+KVM+Hypervisor+For+TUSK.
Libvirt, NetworkManager, and the system-config-network tools of RHEL and
thus of CentOS have no configuration tools that handle pair bonding, and
the published directions for pair bonding and bridging needed.... a lot of
work, which is why I wrote those.