[CentOS-virt] Cleaning up virt SIG related wiki pages

Lars Kurth lars.kurth at xen.org
Thu Apr 3 15:01:06 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I took a little bit of stock in light of preparing the re-launch of the
Virtualization SIG as per the board decision recently and noticed that
there are quite a few old and out-of-date wiki pages lying around

In particular the following pages seem very old (Iast edited in 2007)

  * http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Virtualization
  * http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Virtualization/Packages

I suppose these pages should link to
http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/Xen4-01 and the actual SIG
description as was discussed and approved by the CentOS board.

I don't seem to be able to create an account on the wiki. Do I and
George need to wait for someone to create it, or is there a way to
self-sign up
Regards
Lars