[CentOS-virt] OpenVZ variant

Wed Apr 9 13:37:02 UTC 2014
Lars Kurth <lars.kurth at xen.org>

Andres,

thanks for your interest. Could you elaborate what your thoughts related
to CentOS 7 and the CentOS virtualization SIG are? I am not sure I
exactly understand what you are proposing and it is also not quite clear
to me whether there is some overlap with other SIGs (such as the Cloud SIG).

I guess the key question I have is whether you are suggesting /
considering to use the output of the virtualization SIG as upstream for
OpenNode and would want to contribute to the SIG.

Best Regards
Lars