[CentOS-virt] CentOS 6 Xen 4.4.1 packages available on virt6-testing
dunlapg at umich.edu
Mon Dec 15 18:24:36 UTC 2014
At long last, I've got some beta CentOS 6 4.4.1 packages up on the CBS.
Major updates include:
* Update to Xen 4.4.1. Also includes all XSAs through 114
* Update to latest blktap 2.5
* Updated libvirt packages (1.2.10), which work well with libxl
To use, add the following to a file in /etc/yum.repos.d:
name=CentOS-$releasever - virt-testing
* git repo with all the changes to xen can be found here:
* The signing infrastructure is not in place, so the binaries are not signed.
* xend is now disabled by default. You can enable it by running
chkconfig. xend has been removed from the tree entirely in Xen 4.5,
so this should (hopefully) serve as a "wake-up-call" for people to
begin the transition over to xend.
* A lot have things have changed -- please to test this so we can get
a good idea what may have broken.
More information about the CentOS-virt