[CentOS-virt] Virt SIG Meeting minutes for 16 Dec 2014

Wed Dec 17 14:47:23 UTC 2014
George Dunlap <dunlapg at umich.edu>

Minutes

Attending: imcleod, lars_kurth, gwd, kbsingh, dcaro, jonludlam

Meetings over Christmas:
 - Skip the one on 30 Dec; do IRC meeting Jan 13th.

Xen update
 - 4.4.1, libvirt pushed
 - Notes: xend disabled by default
 - Plan: Sign, release soon,

oVirt
 - RHEL 7.1 will already rebuild qemu with snapshotting on
 - But we may want to do the qemu rebuild for 6 as well.
 - kbsingh: I think oVirt is fine in the sig
 - sandro to be maintainer, dcaro to also have access / co-maintainer

FOSDEM
 - Probably a hackathon / dojo thing the Friday before
 - Further discussion to happen on centos-promo

Docker update (from Lokesh)
 - 1.4.0 into c7-testing
 - working on rocket