[CentOS-virt] documentation of snapshots

Thu Feb 6 20:54:08 UTC 2014
Bill Campbell <centos at celestial.com>

I am looking for documentation on handling snapshots.  The main
tasks are:

  1.  Create a snapshot

  2.  Roll back a snapshot

  3.  Merge the snapshot into the base to start the cycle over.

Currently I've done steps 1 and 2 into a single qcow2 image.

I'm running a relatively old version of libvirtd on CentOS 5,
libvirt-0.8.2-29.el5_9.1.

Thanks.

Bill
Fax:            (206) 232-9186  Skype: jwccsllc (206) 855-5792

The question is, why are politicians so eager to be president?  What is
it about the job that makes it worth revealing, on national television,
that you have the ethical standards of a slime-coated piece of
industrial waste?  -- Dave Barry, "On Presidential Politics"