[CentOS-virt] Problems with Windows on KVM machine

Thu Feb 20 08:23:19 UTC 2014
engineer at colocat.ru <engineer at colocat.ru>

Sometimes there are messages like
Feb 17 04:11:28 stor1 rpc.idmapd[3116]: nss_getpwnam: name '0' does not
map into domain 'localdomain'
And nothing more. We've done tailing of logs both storage and node -
nothing. In debug we've got aroung 10Gb of messages but there's noone to
catch the problem :(