[CentOS-virt] Loading a FreeBSD 10 VM on QEMU-KVM..

Mon Jan 20 08:17:52 UTC 2014
Juerg Haefliger <juergh at gmail.com>

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 3:02 AM, Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dude, do *not* run test VM's on a production environment.

Why not? A VM is just payload for the system. If your production
environment can't handle a test/debug/broken/untrusted/untested VM then it
certainly doesn't deserve the title 'production system'.

...Juerg