[CentOS-virt] Xen 4.4.1-rc1+ rebase

Mon Jul 7 16:21:14 UTC 2014
George Dunlap <dunlapg at umich.edu>

I've got a first cut of the rebase here:

git://github.com/gwd/sig-virt-xen out/update-4.4.1-rc1-ee81dda-RFC

To build it, you'll need to download the polarssl tarball:

http://xenbits.xen.org/xen-extfiles/polarssl-1.1.4-gpl.tgz

And you'll need a tarball based on (unfortunately) a private tree,
which you can find here:

git://github.com/gwd/xen base/update-4.4.1-rc1-ee81dda-RFC

This branch is based on upstream ee81dda (the current staging-4.4),
with an additional two backported commits.

To reproduce the tarball, checkout the above branch, then:

./configure
make -C tools qemu-xen-dir-find
make -C tools qemu-xen-traditional-find
make src-tarball

A couple of notes:

* I haven't actually had time to test this yet!  This is just so we're
not totally duplicating work...
* This does not have XSA-100 in it yet, so it's not quite ready for release.

 -George