[CentOS-virt] Fwd: About Centos 7 + Virt-manager

Thu Jul 17 11:10:28 UTC 2014
Pablo Silva <psilvao at gmail.com>

Dear Colleagues:

     There is documentation, step by step, how to use VLAN tagged and
bonding?,I installed openvz + a web administration panel, honestly I find
much less to work with lxc craft works very well ..

Thanks in advance
-Pablo