[CentOS-virt] Centos 7 KVM questions

Mon Jul 21 17:38:22 UTC 2014
Tom Bishop <bishoptf at gmail.com>

Clean install of centos 7 and I have most things working, however the
default virbr0 interface is not getting any addressing.  The interface
in network manager just spins and spins and never gets an address.  I
thought at first it was something about firewalld which I am trying to
come up to speed with but I do not believe that is the issues.

I guess the questions that I have is what is the correct way to add
KVM and all of the virt packages to a minimal centos 7 installation.
I would like to understand bridged interfaces vs the nat interfaces
what what needs to be installed/configured.

Thanks in advance.