[CentOS-virt] Network Bridgeing

Mon Jun 9 06:02:57 UTC 2014
Zoltan Frombach <zoltan at frombach.com>

You need to add eth0 to the bridge (br0) which you already did. But do
NOT assign an IP address to eth0. Instead, assign the host's IP to br0.
Then just use another of your IPs for your VM (which can also be called
eth0 inside your VM).
This way your host and your VM(s) can communicate with each other via
the bridge.

Note: If you want to use more than one IP address to access your host,
then create alias interfaces on the host for the bridge such as br0:0,
br0:1, etc.
Do not create alias interfaces on eth0. Also do not create an alias
interface on your host for the IP(s) which you'll be using inside your
VM(s).

I hope this helps.