[CentOS-virt] Xen updates / TODO

George Dunlap dunlapg at umich.edu
Thu Mar 13 17:04:35 UTC 2014

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 11:35 AM, Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org> wrote:
> On 03/12/2014 12:38 PM, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
>> <snip>
>>> I get a forbidden on that SRPM ... do you have a copy somewhere?
>>>
>> Yep, here goes: http://pasik.reaktio.net/fedora/xen/xen-4.4.0-0.rc4.1.fc20.src.rpm
>>
>> -- Pasi
>
> OK, lets start making some decisions on what we want to try to use from
> a dependency perspective.
>
> What version of libvirt do we need with this?

[CC'ing Dario Faggioli and Jim Fehlig, who have been working on
libvirt on libxl]

libxl is designed to be backwards compatible, so there are a number of
potential libvirt versions that should all work.

What kinds of constraints are there from the CentOS side?  i.e., why
not just use the most recent release?

 -George