[CentOS-virt] Fwd: Xen4CentOS kernel panic on dom0 reboot

PJ Welsh pjwelsh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 23:58:11 UTC 2014

Comments at bottom:

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 12:32 PM, Phillippe Welsh <pjwelsh at gmail.com> wrote:

> Comments inline:

UPDATE: I cleanly shut down *all* vm's and unmounted the filesystem that
had the umount issue noted previously and then issued the reboot command.
*STILL* the Dell R710 will be hung at the rebooting line.

No reboot possible on 2 Dell R710's with at least the 2 most recent
CentOSXen4 kernels.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

pjwelsh