[CentOS-virt] centos5 xen domu with X: screens not found

Peter Peltonen peter.peltonen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 21:55:13 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am in a process to virtualize an existing non-virtualized CentOS5 system.

Everything else works fine except X: virt-manager's console just hangs
after bootup. I can use the text console though and what I see in X
server's log is the error message "screens not found".

The only graphics related setup I've done is in the domu config this line:

vfb = [ "type=vnc,vncunused=1,keymap=fi" ]

Is there something else I should configure on the guest or in dom0?

Regards,

Peter