[CentOS-virt] centos5 xen domu with X: screens not found [SOLVED]

Peter Peltonen peter.peltonen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 20:03:31 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 3:55 PM, Stefano Stabellini <
stefano.stabellini at eu.citrix.com> wrote:

> Strangely enough according to xenstore, vfb is running and connected.
>
> Can you try connecting to it using xm or vncviewer directly?
>
> Or maybe setup the guest to use a simple fbcon just to try out if it
> works, and then setup the more complicated environment you are looking
> for afterwards?

Thank you Stefano for your help. Just to be sure I did the virtualization
again (used dd to copy the machine's system and then edited Xen stuff in
place) and - surprise, surprise - X login window appeared without any
problems in virt-manager. So problem solved.

Best,
Peter