[CentOS-virt] VMs failing to restart

Nico Kadel-Garcia

nkadel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 11:52:30 UTC 2014

I published notes some time back about pair bonding for CentOS,
applicable to Scientific Linux as well, t
https://wikis.uit.tufts.edu/confluence/display/TUSKpub/Configure+Pair+Bonding,+VLANs,+and+Bridges+for+KVM+Hypervisor

Show us your /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-br0, if you would. I
particularly want to see your "BONDING_OPTS".