[CentOS-virt] Remove Centos from AWS marketplace

Sun Mar 9 15:28:07 UTC 2014
Digimer <lists at alteeve.ca>

Would you mind elaborating on this? If a snapshot is a point-in-time
image of a VM (or even normal FS), why would DB backups be at risk
(assuming things like fsync are used)?

I'm asking in general terms... no idea if this is something AWS specific.

digimer