[CentOS-virt] Xen4CentOS: Unnecessary gpxe / ipxe obsoletes

Mon May 12 16:32:52 UTC 2014
George Dunlap <dunlapg at umich.edu>

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 4:55 PM, George Dunlap <dunlapg at umich.edu> wrote:
> [...]
[snip]
> Sorry, this message seems to have to do with yum and not to do with
> the new repo.  Let my try this again hooking it through yum instead of
> manually installing RPMs...

I've booted a guest with both Xen and KVM with the ipxe repos at this
address.  (KVM was obviously using the gpxe roms, which installed fine
when this repo was enabled.)

Is there any other testing we need to do for these?

 -George